Decisions, decisions -

It's Friday - usually that means breakfast, lunch and then nothing. WI is Saturday mornings - so it's good to go hungry LOL Anyway - I have a chance to go out to dinner with dh tonight - that NEVER, EVER happens. WE have a $50 Gift Certificate to a nearby resturant since we bought our home - that's almost 3 years now?

BUT - if I go out to dinner tonight - then either I don't WI tomorrow, or I WI with a gain. Right now - I'm down, and I know it - but only tenths of a pound, not lots.

I'm leaning towards going out to eat and enjoying myself. It's sorta like a holiday - although it doesn't happen on a yearly basis. I don't want to go out to eat, then order a salad, and have him not enjoy himself either -

decisions, decisions

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brown Rice Congee with Milk and Butter 3 points

Design Wall Monday

Design Floor Monday