Design Wall Monday


Finally - another finished project (well, the top is finished, I'll quilt it next weekend)  I really like how the watermelon table runner turned out.  I will never make another - so if you'd like the pattern - drop me a note and I'll shoot it off in the mail to ya !




Also found time to whip out the latest online exchange block my group is doing.  I love batiks, and have plenty in my stash  - so didn't even have to spend a penny on this one.

To see what others have on their design wall - check out Judy @ Patchwork Times

Comments

Marti said…
Oh Jerzy, you've outdone yourself. That's gorgeous!
Charlene S said…
Jerzy, I adore that table runner. It is so summery.

Popular posts from this blog

Brown Rice Congee with Milk and Butter 3 points

Design Wall Monday

Design Floor Monday