National Body Challenge

Every year I do the National Body Challenge online. I don't live close enough to one of the WeighIn stations to compete IRL - but there is so much good information online - I really enjoy it. PLUS - if you have a Bally's gym nearby - you get 8 free weeks. Can't beat free. Anyway - the information listed for week one and week two were so good, I thought I'd link them

WEEK ONE - getting started

WEEK TWO - Remember your commitment

All 12 weeks are already there - but I'm taking it step by step so "I" don't get overwhelmed. Right now, I'm drinking a Lipton Noodle soup - high in sodium, but at only 60 calories per cup - it's wonderful !! My house is smelling good as well - I threw on a beef roast in the crock this a.m. with a Pepsi One Cola and lots of onions - I'll review tomorrow how it turned out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brown Rice Congee with Milk and Butter 3 points

Design Wall Monday

Design Floor Monday