Stash Report Week 2

I am happy to say that I've got one quilt completed for 2013  !  Of course, the bad news is I ordered the fabric for another quilt.  It's a gift for a newly married couple who are both really close to my heart - they both work with special needs children - and are wonderful with Adam.  So - even though I have a finish this week and it can go in my used column - I have to add more to my added column - but I didn't order backing fabric yet - so it's almost a wash !

Used this Week: 5.5 yards
Used year to Date: 5.5 yards
Added this Week: 14 yards (Mandy's Quilt)
Added Year to Date: 14  yards
Net Used for 2013:  Added 8.5 yards

To see how others are doing busting through their stash, check out Judy's blog at Patchwork Times

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brown Rice Congee with Milk and Butter 3 points

Design Wall Monday

Design Floor Monday