Design Wall Monday

I know it's only Friday, but the way my weekends have been going lately - it's better early then never!  To see what others are working on - check out Judy's blog at Patchwork Times.

Finished the 3rd and 4th blocks of my Moon Glow BOM.  I really like BOM's because I make myself stay caught up - never letting myself get more than a month behind.  That way, at the end of the year, I'll have 2 really nice size quilts to get shipped off to a quilter (which, I'm still looking for a replacement for Margaret .... VBS) 

Right now the quilt is darker than I thought it might be - I'm hoping when all the blocks are together it might pop more, but I still love the overall look of the quilt.  Not sure I'll be able to gift this one when finished. 


Comments

Debbie said…
Lovely blocks...have that pattern stashed away!

Popular posts from this blog

Brown Rice Congee with Milk and Butter 3 points

Design Wall Monday

Design Floor Monday