Another Week Goes By

Wow - these weeks go quickly. WW meeting this a.m. - was so glad to see my older leader back - even if she was sitting with us, and not actually leading the group. Having her there, made me remember what made me stick to WW in the first place. She is such a class act - from her attitude to her shoes. A boost that was definately needed. Did OK at WI - should have done way much better - but still, down is down. Still can make my goal if I lose 2 lbs a week - so I'll stick to the program. Going to put on my pedometer - doing 10,000 steps each day this week. Next week it'll be 12,000 steps. Then 14,000 steps. By June, I'll be doing 20,000 steps each day - and I know I'll be closer to goal. A friend gave me a new DVD to check out - what an idea - I'm going to put some exercise video's/dvd's on hold at the library - that way I won't get bored, and won't have an excuse. I also buy myself a new MP3 player with headphones, so I can treadmill while the kids watch TV - no more excuses !!!

Jerzy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brown Rice Congee with Milk and Butter 3 points

Design Wall Monday

Design Floor Monday