This and That ...

Whew - what a ride. Finally got my breadmaker - Amazon lowered the price $15 yesterday, so I bought it. Expensive - but I'm sure we'll get our money's worth.

Thinking of ordering myself some roses for V-day. I just love my dh - but he's not the type of guy to remember birthdays, anniversaries or V-day. If I ask - he'll buy - but how romantic is that? He's brought home flowers for no reason lots of times - so it's not like he doesn't care - it's just that "special days" don't mean much to him. Found this deal online -



May order myself some while he's away.

Checked out this new book from the library - how to get your kids to eat their veggies - called deceptively delicious - very interesting reading.

Will go out to vote today, and I promised myself to finish these taxes, so no playtime for me today. Dinner tonight is stuffed shells - recipe is posted under the pasta link. Need to watch my weight - for some reason it's jumped back up - not sure why. Did get up on the treadmill yesterday - felt good - will get back up again later today !!

Jerzy

Comments

Anonymous said…
I've seen that book..Deceptively Delicious. Isn't it by Jerry Seinfeld's wife?

I have a new exercise regimen going...yoga! It's really cool. I'm sore, but I'm determined to put some flex back in this body.

Popular posts from this blog

Brown Rice Congee with Milk and Butter 3 points

Design Wall Monday

Design Floor Monday