Saturday Update

WW meeting today - about having fun while moving - we've had that meeting before - so I kinda tuned out "again". That seems to be happening more often lately - I'm wondering if I need a break from WW. BUT - I'd miss my "backrow" buddies - so I don't think that's happening anytime soon.

My head is on right though, and I know what I need to do, and where I need to be to make this change stick this time around - so I'm feeling good about that.

Sent mom the Dell linked below - great deal. Need to check out Joann's free shipping club - I end up joining each year - works out well for last minute gifties - or when I need thread or something small and don't want to make a big trip to the store.

Join Joann.com's FREE SHIPPING Club


Will be posting recipes later - got some good ones out of Cooking Light Slow Cooker Cookbook - which is almost exactly the same as WW Slow Good. Need to make 10 days of menus - so will be typing like a fiend later!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brown Rice Congee with Milk and Butter 3 points

Design Wall Monday

Design Floor Monday