Menu Plan Monday -


Yes, I DO realize it's only Saturday - but tomorrow we're having company....


Alrighty – scheduled for surgery first thing Monday morning. Let’s pray everything goes as planned ! Speaking of planning – it’s time for Menu Plan Monday again !!





Since the kids will be cooking all week – you’ll notice the recipes are a bit more child friendly !!

Sunday – I have 2 legs of lamb ready for the oven – they’ve been marinating the that McCormick Wet Rub that I LOVE !! Can’t say enough about that product. It’s also great on boneless, skinless chicken thighs thrown on the grill in the summer.
With that I’ll be serving scalloped taters, grilled asparagus and green bean casserole. I’m making flan for the grownups for dessert, and cake for the kids.

Monday – Hopefully there will be enough leftover lamb to make pita sandwiches.

Tuesday – Cheesy Chicken in the crock - recipe

Cheesy Chicken –

Just throw some chicken (about 7 pieces breasts or 14 thighs) boneless and skinless
Into a crockpot (which you’ve already sprayed with non-stick spray to make clean up much, much easier)

Mix together 2 cans (10 ounces each) of 98% FF cream of Chicken Soup and 1 (10 ounce) can of Cheddar Cheese Soup. Add in some Garlic Powder (I use a TBSP – but then again, I like Garlic) Pour this over the chicken, cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours. You can serve this over a baked tater, or noodles. The sauce is excellent over a potato. This serves 7, at 5 WW points each.

Wednesday – Easy Crockpot Roast –

Put a 3-4 pound lean beef roast in a crock (did ya remember to spray it??? The crock, not the roast….) Dump an envelope of Dry Onion Soup Mix and a 14.5 ounce can of seasoned tomatoes (or stewed tomatoes, whichever you may have) There you go – cover and cook for 8 hours on low. Beef is 3 points per 2 ounces, figure out how much you eat.

Thursday – Lasagna – made with no bake noodles – quick and easy.

Friday – leftovers.

I know, I know, the week is not very inspiring – but hey – look who’s cooking !!!
Oh - and yes, I'm still doing the organizational challenge - get this, just today I managed to complete my Bio exam (I'm going to try and do an extra Lab so I have all next week off) and even pay ALL THE BILLS for April. They are all stamped and dated and ready for dh to mail. Tomorrow - I'll enter all these bills into Quicken, file them away, and get started dejunking - one day at a time, right.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brown Rice Congee with Milk and Butter 3 points

Design Wall Monday

Design Floor Monday