April 4 - Just thinking out loud here -


Only a few more days before I go under the knife - and for some reason - this time around, it's bothering me. It isn't much that does bother me, I mean, once you have your gallbladder out in Egypt, and they wheel you into the O.R. and everyone is watching arabic soap operas while they get the instruments ready - once you get through that - a little hand surgery shouldn't bother me - right? I don't think it's the surgery - so much as the idea that he won't be able to fix my wrist/hand - and I'll have this pain for the rest of my life. I quilt. Thats what I do. I don't know how well I do it - but I enjoy it - and I really don't want to give it up. Hmmmmmmm


OH well - second day of the organizational challenge - today I'm working hard on my desk/paperwork. If I can get the bills ready for the mail for next week - I'll be more than happy. I won't be able to sign checks or write for awhile - so I'll have to be majorly organized to get these things done and out on time.


This is one of my quilts - I made this for dh. He loves it - and it certainly does brighten up our bedroom - now I just need to find enough fabric to make matching pillowcases and curtains -


Comments

Kim said…
The quilt is gorgeous, Jerzy!

Popular posts from this blog

Brown Rice Congee with Milk and Butter 3 points

Design Wall Monday

Design Floor Monday