Extra Wide Batik Backing

With all the sewing I've been able to do, now I'm starting to run out of backing.  I wanted something special for my dad's quilt - and I didn't want to have to piece it - and I wanted batik.  There is simply only one place I will go for an extra wide batik backing - Fabric.com




 
 Instead of paying $15 yard for extra wide backing, I can usually find what I want for less than $8 yard - which really isn't bad since their extra wide fabric is 108 - 110 " wide - so usually only need 3 yards for a queen size quilt. 

Right now you can take 30% off  -  30% off clearance Fabric Store Coupon: Memorial525 exp 5/31

Off to swim practice and softball games.

Deb

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brown Rice Congee with Milk and Butter 3 points

Design Wall Monday

Design Floor Monday