Walk It Challenge & Heart Rate Monitors

Signing up for my first 5K. My friend Karen and I are going to attempt it. She is about 1/2 my size - so I need to bump up my training so as not to hold her back.

Signed up for the Weight Watchers Walk-It Challenge - free 8 week training program

Also buying myself a new heart rate monitor and a pedometer. Those are my Mothers Day gifts to me this year. I looked into that BodyBugg that they wear on Biggest Loser - expesive, and I don't like anything that ends up costing you more each month.

So I'm going to purchase this

Omron HR-100C Heart Rate Monitor




and since I have a code for $10 off a $49 purchase (OMRNAPR9) - I'll add this


Omron HJ-112 Digital Premium Pedometer


A pedometer that I can throw in my pocketbook or put in my pocket - no more worrying that it'll come unclipped and fall in the toilet ! Of course, it still can be worn on the waistband - but why would you unless you didn't have a pocket? Or of course, your pants were too tight !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brown Rice Congee with Milk and Butter 3 points

Design Wall Monday

Design Floor Monday