April 21, 2009 - 5k - Me?

Yep - I signed up for 2 of them. Of course, that'll mean I MUST start working out more regularly. DH and DS will be home tonight, God Willing, so I'll be back to hitting the gym tomorrow morning. My first 5 K is in June - so not much time.

Also thinking of hiring a personal "virtual" trainer. This is really all I need for now, someone to give me workouts to accomplish, and help me fix most of what's wrong with me (doubtful anyone can fix the damage done to my brain over the years)

And my return to WW ? Successful so far - first WI - down 1.8 ! Long way to go - but one step at a time (or one stroke...)


Comments

Anonymous said…
You go, girl!
Teresa said…
Jerzy, Sparkepeople Will customize you a workout and you can track it. You can even email a trainer for advice.. All free. You can choose which days for just cardio and then the days for strength, you put in what equipment you have access to and they develop it from that…..

Teresa
Teresa said…
Jerzy Sparkpeople Will customize you a workout and you can track it. You can even email a trainer for advice.. All free. You can choose which days for just cardio and then the days for strength, you put in what equipment you have access to and they develop it from that…..

Popular posts from this blog

Brown Rice Congee with Milk and Butter 3 points

Design Wall Monday

Design Floor Monday