Recipe - Corn and Veggie Cakes

I usually print out recipes that I come across online that I want to try one day, but not necessarily TOday - course, then when ONE day comes, I can't find the recipe, and no matter how much I Google, I can't find it again - so figured I'd just start linking them in posts on my own blog - should be easy enough to find later. Anyway - these look amazing - and with all the Jersey corn around right now - should be easy as pie to make ! I just love Sugarcrafter blog


3 cups fresh sweet corn, roughly chopped
1/4 cup shredded summer squash (I used a tiger squash)
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 cup flour
3/4 cup cornmeal
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp basil
1/2 tsp salt
2 eggs
2 Tbsp milk
1 1/2 Tbsp butter, melted
Olive oil, for frying

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brown Rice Congee with Milk and Butter 3 points

Design Wall Monday

Design Floor Monday