Easy Simple Chicken

Here's another that looks simple enough - and uses stuff I already have on hand - love that. I didn't claim it to be the World's Best Chicken - but I will post my families reviews after we try it - BEWARE - they are picky, picky eaters ! Lots of recipes on Rachel Schultz's blog that I'll be trying ! The World’s Best Chicken Serves 4 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts 1/2 cup Dijon mustard 1/4 cup maple syrup 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar Salt & Pepper Rosemary Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a small bowl, mix together mustard, syrup, and vinegar. Place chicken breasts into 9×13 baking dish. Season with salt and pepper. Pour mustard mixture over chicken. No need to marinate. Bake for 30-40 minutes or until meat thermometer reads 165 degrees. Season with rosemary.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brown Rice Congee with Milk and Butter 3 points

Design Wall Monday

Design Floor Monday