Successful Weekend in some Ways

And in some ways - not. I gave up my WW meeting to take Adam to Lowes to build a fire truck. I had promised him, and my kids know I always try very hard to keep my promises - so I had to go. DH did say he would, but after some sighs and ummmmms, I decided he probably really didn't want to - so I did. Not a great start - I've been a WW member now for 2 weeks, only made it through the initial meeting, went back the second week, got weighed in, but was called to duty immediately thereafter and didn't get to stay for the meeting, and then this week - nothing. Right back on track though!

I did find time to sew this weekend - made a pretty neat table runner entirely out of scraps - just need to make a binding and get it put on the table !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brown Rice Congee with Milk and Butter 3 points

Design Wall Monday

Design Floor Monday