My Own Personal Trainer !

Yep - I'm getting my very own Personal Trainer ! This guy is awesome ! He joined our team as the trainer during the Walk-It challenge - and he has such a wealth of information - I hired him. He's working out a special rate for fellow Weight Watchers, and I'll post a link after he has it all worked up, but I can't tell you how excited I am. I don't think I've been this excited since my wedding day. I'm going to take new pics of me and the kids, and post them along our journey. Why am I so set on doing this? Because almost 6 years ago, God saved this precious little baby boy as a gift for me, and I want to be there when that gift gets married and has children of his own ! Prepare to be amazed !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brown Rice Congee with Milk and Butter 3 points

Design Wall Monday

Design Floor Monday