Awesome Yogurt !!

It's not often that I really get hyped on food products. Some are good, some are great, some will be tossed, and some will remain staples - this one here will be bought every single week - and if the grocery store runs out - I'll certainly complain. At 100 calories, 0 grams of fat, and 20% of the DV of Calcium AND Vitamin D - this Yoplait Thick and Creamy is definately my new go to food (2 WW points!) I also bought the new cherry cobbler - haven't tried that yet - will save that one for after tomorrows workout - read all about the 2 new flavors here -

http://www.bugles.com/corporate/media_center/news_release_detail.aspx?itemID=36750&catID=227

Comments

Laura said…
I love yoplait yogurts, it's all I eat. But I like ones with chunks in them, so buy the Yoplait light fat free. Same amount of calcium, one of the main reasons I buy it.
Anonymous said…
Yummers...I like them, too.

Popular posts from this blog

Brown Rice Congee with Milk and Butter 3 points

Design Wall Monday

Design Floor Monday