November 7, 2008

While the weight is not exactly melting off - I do feel 100% better. I've been to the gym probably 8 of the last 10 days. This a.m. I was there at 4 a.m. - couldn't sleep - so figured I'd get an extra workout in. Feels good to move.

A friend told me I need to get back to menu planning - how right. The kids have been doing so good - we're doing a family biggest loser. Right now I'm in 3rd place. But we have until the end of the year, so plenty of time to catch up.

I've missed my last 2 WW meetings - and going to miss again tomorrow - swim meets. But, I'll be there the following week - just hoping the scale goes down between now and then !

Found a great sale on swim suits


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brown Rice Congee with Milk and Butter 3 points

Design Wall Monday

Design Floor Monday