Weekly Menu

Missed my WW meeting - but still on track -

My menu will be as follows (hopefully)

Sunday - L - Chicken, Melon & Mango Salad
D- BBQ Chicken

Monday - L - Roast Beef Wrap
D - Salmon Croquettes with Sweet Corn

Tuesday - L - Greek Style Shrimp and Orzo Salad
D - Broiled Mustard Steak

Wednesday - L - Cruncy Tuna Salad
D - Grilled Mahi with Mango Salsa

Thursday - L -
D - Greek Chicken with Minted Couscous

Friday - L - Chicken Salad and grapes
D -

Saturday - L - Turkey Sandwich
D - Turkey Parmesan with Pasta

Of course, I may switch things around - depending on whats in the fridge and when I can get to the store - but I have even planned out my breakfasts and snacks - going to be at my goal weight by my birthday - and NOTHING is going to stop me !!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
wooo hooo!

Popular posts from this blog

Brown Rice Congee with Milk and Butter 3 points

Design Wall Monday

Design Floor Monday