Menu Plan Monday - March 12

First - I want to say ----

to my WW back row bud - Karen - she hit her 10% today !!! WTG Karen!
Second - I know it's only Saturday - but I have a busy weekend ahead - so going to get this up ahead of time.



This weeks menu will have some repeats – don’t know what happened last week – but I must have changed things up. Some reviews – the lamb stew was excellent, as was the chicken and wild rice. The beef and green beans will not be made again.

Saturday – Lamb on the grill with crockpot mashed potatoes

Sunday – Goose and rice

Monday – Homemade pizzas !! with baked sweet potato fries

Tuesday – Creamed Chipped Beef Casserole and salads

Wednesday – Hunan Flavored Drumsticks with rice

Thursday – Meatloaf with mashed potatoes and roasted asparagus with Tahini Dressing

Friday – leftovers or Chicken Pot Pie
Recipes for the asparagus and crockpot potatoes will be linked soon!

Comments

KC said…
looks like a tasty week for you. Goose and Lamb, now there are two things i have never had. Happy cooking
Annie said…
I am bookmarking the creamed beef recipe. My hubbie loves chipped beef on toast (which I never make) so maybe he'll like this.
Have a great week.
blessings~
Annie
Aisling said…
i started counting points again today and am having trouble remembering the points in things. Oh well, I'll soon get back into the swing of it.
Anonymous said…
The Hunan drumsticks sound delish! Do you think it would work just as well on chicken breasts? (boneless/skinless) I think i will try it that way!

Have a great week,

Sherry
Unknown said…
Way to go girl. You're a truly an organized woman, for getting your menu posted early.

Popular posts from this blog

Brown Rice Congee with Milk and Butter 3 points

Design Wall Monday

Design Floor Monday