I didn't get nearly as much sewing and quilting as I wanted. I didn't get to go on any retreats with my friends. I didn't even get much of a vacation with my kids - just a week in Michigan, which was more than fun, but more for my Dad than for me or the kids.
This year - some of the same goals as usual -
- Loose Weight (wonder if I'll ever have a year where that isn't a priority)
- Spend More Time with Family (I've been having dinner one on one with the kids - enjoyable!)
- Quilt My Stash - and there is plenty of it ! I always want to have a couple baby blankets on hand - for last minute gifts. Right now I have nothing !
- Cook More - which goes along with menu planning and grocery shopping !
- Home Redo - one room at a time - it's started - we'll see what gets done
- Stay in Contact with Friends - with the convience of the Internet - sometimes I forget it's nice to just pick up the phone and say Hi ! This year I'm going to try skyping more often so we can chat face-to-face
- One Blog Post a Week - I was going to say each day, but that's pushing it - but I will try for at least one a week ! With pictures !
What are some of your goals this year ? Share - maybe I'll find something else to focus on !