Zoji Banana Bread

I make lots of banana bread. When I'm in the mood - I can easily make/freeze a dozen loaves. But sometimes I have a craving for just one loaf of hot, fresh banana bread. I didn't want to heat up my entire kitchen, so I tried some different online recipes - and this one worked perfectly.
This is for a 2 lb breadmaker - 3 large eggs, beaten 1/4 cup vegetable oil 1 tsp. vanilla extract 1 cup ripe and mashed banana 2 cups all purpose flour 3 tsp. baking powder 1 tsp. baking soda 3/4 cup sugar 1/2 tsp. salt When beeps sound, add: 1/2 cup chopped walnuts 1 Add the ingredients to the baking pan in the order listed, except for the walnuts. 2 Select the CAKE course, set the crust setting to LIGHT, and press START. 3 When the add beeps sound, open the lid and carefully scrape off any flour that may be left on the side of the pan with a rubber spatula. Please be careful if the kneading blades are moving. 4 Add the walnuts, close the lid and continue baking. 5 When baking completes, allow the bread to cool, remove from pan, slice and serve. I am lucky enough to own a Zoji - best breadmaker on the market in my opinion. The original recipe along with step by step pictures can be found here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brown Rice Congee with Milk and Butter 3 points

Design Wall Monday

Design Floor Monday