McCormick Grill Mates Party

 

photo(1)  Last weekend I hosted a McCormick Grill Mates Party.  The Spices were sent to me by Crowd Tap

 

Everyone enjoyed the food.  We had dry rubs, bbq sauce and marinades going.  One of the favorites was the Spiced Brandy & Herb marinade with chicken which is pictured above.  The bbq sauce we brushed on a different batch of chicken during the last 10 minutes as well as using some as a dipping sauce – that was the kids’ favorite.  They said it was good sticky chicken.  We weren’t having steak, but we did use the McCormick Montreal Steak seasonings on some lamb – and wow – that was awesome.  It was nice that it already contained a lot of the spices that I normally use.  I will be buying more McCormick spices in the future. 

I do have one bottle that we didn’t try – Molasses Bacon.  If anyone would like the bottle – it’s free – just come by and pick it up.  Just email after and let me know how you liked it ! 

photo(2)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brown Rice Congee with Milk and Butter 3 points

Design Wall Monday

Design Floor Monday