Stash Report

I only post the yardage of projects I actually complete - easier to keep track of what I have and have not completed - finished March's Table Rnner - hard to figure out exactly how many yards of fabric it used -  I figure at least 1.5 yards for the front and back and binding - probably more, but since it's all stash - underestimating won't hurt ! Still nothing in ... although I've been watching some online sales ....


Used this Week: 3 yards
Used year to Date: 26 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 0 yards
Net Used for 2012: -26 yards

Finished Projects for 2012 -
 

To see how others are doing - check out Judy's Blog at Patchwork Times

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brown Rice Congee with Milk and Butter 3 points

Design Wall Monday

Design Floor Monday