Design Wall Monday -

Yep - I know today is only Friday - but this weekend will be spent with organizing the household, cleaning, laundry, and I have to whip up 4 t-shirts for my daughter's relay team - so won't be making anything else!  So - this was ready by March 2nd - only 1 day late ~!

March Table Runner

I don't really like green, and since I'm working from stash only this year - I had to do some fixing here and there.   I wasn't sure if I wanted the spool blocks to look like spools or bowties for St. Paddy's day - either way - it's finished - I'm happy with it - although the border didn't turn out the way I wanted.  Now on to design April's and figure out how much fabric I used in this one so I can deduct it from this years total !

Deb

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brown Rice Congee with Milk and Butter 3 points

Design Wall Monday

Design Floor Monday