Happy Valentines Day - Design Wall Monday

Still working on the binding on my mom's b-day quilt, but I did get something done this weekend - well - almost done -


My daughter's party is tomorrow - and she needed a bag or a decorated shoebox.  Since we were at swim meets all weekend - there was no time to do either - so I quickly embroidered her a red bag I had on hand.  Of course - somehow (can you say user error) the straps of the bag got all caught up in the embroidery on the back side, so I had to cut those off and will make new straps using the heart fabric on the bottom.  It'll be done in time - her valentines are all ready to be given out - and I'm sure she'll be happy !

To see what others are working on this week - check out Judy's blog at Patchwork Times

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brown Rice Congee with Milk and Butter 3 points

Design Wall Monday

Design Floor Monday