Design Wall Monday

Actually had a few moments to sew over the weekend - so I got the corner blocks of my border finished - I really liked how they turned out.  Since this is only a table runner, I made a 4" sash - so some of those corner block pieces were much smaller than I'm used to working with - but it worked.  I designed this myself using EQ - so a bit harder trying to figure out the correct measurements and angles - but fun !
To see what others are working on - check out Judy's blog at Patchwork Times

Comments

Vivian said…
I really like the colors you used. The floral fabric makes it stand out.
Gari in AL said…
This looks really good, and ready for St. Pat's day. I find that the more I use EQ the easier it is to figure out how to sew what I design.
Dar said…
Nice colors. It looks complicated.
Beautiful. They look like challenging blocks!!

Popular posts from this blog

Brown Rice Congee with Milk and Butter 3 points

Design Wall Monday

Design Floor Monday