Monday, March 28, 2011

Design Wall Monday


 Another week flew by, wish time would slow down ! I did get some sewing in this weekend - not much, but a few more star blocks for my black/batik quilt. I think only 6 more to go before I can start figuring out the layout using the garden maze blocks I made last year ... should be interesting. I love the colors, so it can't be all that bad !



To see what others are working on this week - Check out Patchwork Times



And the fish made it through another winter - all 10 of them.  They are getting a tad bit too big for our backyard pond - I think pretty soon we'll have to dig out a new pond for them ... I love how they come to the door step the minute they hear my footsteps ~

2 comments:

Chris said...

Great star blocks. Nice colors.

Julie Kaye from KS said...

Great blocks. And your fish make me want to do something in black, gray and orange and white. While typing that I thought oh, no Halloween but the fish don't make me think of that at all.