Thursday, May 31

Wow - another month has gone by - and guess what I served my kids for breakfast? Danish. Seems like I'm really having trouble staying focused and truely breaking the cycle for them. I think one of the reasons is the lack of outside support. I have my WW meetings once a week - wonderful support - but then again, it is only once a week. I belong to a couple online groups -but either I don't fit in (not the right religion or I homeschool, ect) or else I'm the group moderator/manager - and I give help, not get it. So today I went searching online for an online group that I can join, the one place I can visit and get to know people who have been where I was and know where I'm trying to get to. I want to limit my time online going back and forth between groups where I no longer fit in. I need to get this right, and get my children on the right track now, before it's too late.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Ya know I'm a ping away. I have lots of ideas for breakfast for kids that's fast and good for them. Ping me...ping me. :)
Kim said…
Rooting for you to find *your* place to fit in and "break" the cycle. Those words hit true for me, too.

~Kim in TX

Popular posts from this blog

Brown Rice Congee with Milk and Butter 3 points

Design Wall Monday

Design Floor Monday