Lands End, Puerto Rico, casts and stuff

Finally back to my normal weight this week at WW !! Good luck to Karen who'll be running on the boards this weekend. She's so close to goal - I just know she'll make it while I'm gone.

Speaking of being gone - yep, we're going to Puerto Rico !!! Have never been, so it'll be fun. I know the kids and I are going. Bought a ticket for dh, but still not sure if he'll make it - lots going on at work right now.

Needed to buy some new beach shoes for the kids and I, as some of PR's beaches can be rocky - found the perfect ones at Lands End They have some pretty neat new styles of beachware - way much better then flip flops or crocs (although my crocs are going with me - along with my frog gibbitz to represent a coqui !! Check out the overstocks, on the counter, and slightly defective stuff while you are shopping - sometimes you can pick up some really great deals. And you can't beat their Tankini swim suits!!

Comments

TobyBo said…
I hope you have a wonderful trip. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Brown Rice Congee with Milk and Butter 3 points

Design Wall Monday

Design Floor Monday