- Continue working on Amanda's quilt. Have at least 8 of the main blocks completed (started)
- Stay caught up on both BOM's I've signed up for DONE
- Get the taxes ready and dropped off to the tax man DONE
- Use Plan to Eat more often and plan healthier menus a big NO on this one
March gives me yet another opportunity to try and stay on track so my goals for the month of March
- Continue working on Amanda's quilt. Have at least 8 of the main blocks completed
- Stay caught up on both BOM's
- Use Plan to Eat more often and plan healthier menus
- Participate in Judy's What's Cooking Challenge each week
The What's Cooking challenge is pretty simple - Judy names an ingredient, and we all try and come up with a recipe using that ingredient. The next few weeks include
The ingredient for next week is:
Week 10 – Orange Juice
Week 11 – Honey
Week 12 – Squash – some kind of squash you don’t normally use.
Orange Juice .... I'm thinking scones. Of course, Honey, and I'm thinking scones again. Ever since I broke out the cast iron scone pan - I'm always thinking scones. I'll come up with something.
March is a busy month. Not only do I celebrate my birthday, along with thousands of little green men bearing me buckets of gold, but my daughter has 2 major swim meets - Junior Olympics, which I know she should do well in, and Sectionals. It's her first time qualifying for a meet like this. Most of the swimmers she'll be going up against are way much older, and probably way much faster. The meet is a good 7 hours away. So 2 weekends spent away, I'll need to find time during the week to keep up with goals #1 and #2 !!