Get It Done - March 2013

Hmmm - February really flew by.  I had to go back and see what I posted to get done during the month -

  • Continue working on Amanda's quilt.  Have at least 8 of the main blocks completed (started)
  • Stay caught up on both BOM's I've signed up for DONE
  • Get the taxes ready and dropped off to the tax man DONE
  • Use Plan to Eat more often and plan healthier menus  a big NO on this one

March gives me yet another opportunity to try and stay on track so my goals for the month of March

  •  Continue working on Amanda's quilt.  Have at least 8 of the main blocks completed
  • Stay caught up on both BOM's
  •  Use Plan to Eat more often and plan healthier menus 
  • Participate in Judy's What's Cooking Challenge each week

The What's Cooking challenge is pretty simple - Judy names an ingredient, and we all try and come up with a recipe using that ingredient.  The next few weeks include
The ingredient for next week is:

Week 10 – Orange Juice

Week 11 – Honey

Week 12 – Squash – some kind of squash you don’t normally use.

Orange Juice .... I'm thinking scones.    Of course, Honey, and I'm thinking scones again.  Ever since I broke out the cast iron scone pan - I'm always thinking scones.  I'll come up with something.

March is a busy month.  Not only do I celebrate my birthday, along with thousands of little green men bearing me buckets of gold, but my daughter has 2 major swim meets - Junior Olympics, which I know she should do well in, and Sectionals.  It's her first time qualifying for a meet like this.  Most of the swimmers she'll be going up against are way much older, and probably way much faster.  The meet is a good 7 hours away.  So 2 weekends spent away, I'll need to find time during the week to keep up with goals #1 and #2  !!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brown Rice Congee with Milk and Butter 3 points

Design Wall Monday

Design Floor Monday