End of a Year

No matter how good my intentions are to blog more often - somehow it never works out.

These past 2 weeks I've been super busy.  Leenah has been swimming exceptionally well.  She competed @ TYR 2 weeks again (large meet in Lancaster, PA) and returned for finals every single night - an accomplishment at any age, but especially because she's at the bottom of her age bracket!  Can't wait to see what she can do there next year.  Last weekend she challenged herself to 2 of the hardest events, the 400 IM and the 200 Fly.  She amazed her coach, me, and I think even herself.  Her coach is confident she can make a sectional time at the upcoming Elite Meet.  Nadia also swam at the second meet - swimming best times in nearly all her events.  She has perfect form - just needs to have a quicker turnover.  I was very proud of both of my kids.

This past week Adam has been home from school all week - with Pneumonia.  It's been fun having him home, and I've also noticed that without the meds, he seems to behave better.  I'm wondering if they are worth the crash down that he usually experiences.  I think I'm going to keep him off of the meds for now and over Christmas break and see if that helps.

So that's my week.  I've decided next year to go paperless, so I bought myself a $450 scanner.  That means I need to really catch up my paperwork and get it done this year.

Pictures of Mona on her sweet 16 - we greeted her with a confetti bomb - how cool !  The flowers and balloon were delivered to her classroom, and when she got home we sent her on a treasure hunt to get all her gifts - way too much fun !







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brown Rice Congee with Milk and Butter 3 points

Design Wall Monday

Design Floor Monday