Sunday, August 29, 2010

Design Wall Monday

Finally have something to contribute to Design Wall Monday hosted by Judy at Patchwork Times.  I started this quilt last year - its for my brother and sister-in-law ....  their decor is very country - and these fabrics will go nicely .... but I like working with brights .... so I keep putting this away.  Finally decided to get it done - I need 23 of these 16 inch blocks - I started the weekend with 8, now I have 12, so I'm halfway there.  Still not sure of the setting .... will work on that after I get the blocks done .....

6 comments:

Laura said...

Oh my, what a lot of work! you have to make 23 of these?!! Colors aren't me, but the pattern is great, and I'm sure the colors work for the intended recipients.

Marti said...

I love the colors and I'm sure your brother and sister-in-law will too. You make it look so easy!

Kathie said...

I absolutely love the block!!! It really looks hard to put together but oh so pretty.

Chris said...

23??? OMG that is a load of work and so beautiful.

Cathy said...

Whew! Thats a lot of diamonds! Good luck. They are lovely.

Valerie said...

Gosh I LOVE it and it is sooooo my colors LOL! Can't wait to see so many of those set together.