Dirt Devil Vacuum - $50 !!! HOT BUY

This Vacuum lists at $170 - picked it up for $50 TODAY ONLY \

Kmart.com is having a 10 day sale - every day the sale items change. There were bathing suits for under $20. Also picked up some new skirts for the girls - $3-$5. And mattress covers by Martha Stewart for $7. Awesome deals. Go to Kmart - look at the bottom of the home page for the 10 days of savings - then click on todays date - hurry !!!

Just checked - Best Buy and Target have the same vacuum at $150, consumer reviews are mixed, but most all of the bad comments include that it is too heavy to do stairs, and it doesn't do well on bare floors. I'm buying it just to keep upstairs so I don't have to take my Dyson up and down the stairs (STILL LOVE my Dyson). For $50 - and a 4 year warranty - that should last the kids until they can take care of their stuff better (then I'll buy another Dyson for me and give them my old one !!!) LOL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brown Rice Congee with Milk and Butter 3 points

Design Wall Monday

Design Floor Monday