June 26th - Miss me?

Whew - busy, busy weekend. My "sister" came to take the girls last Thursday - and I've been running ever since. Had a great weekend with Adam - we did so much - Chuck E Cheese, swimming, shopping - it was a blast. He is very well-behaved when his 3 older sisters aren't around to torture him.


I did miss my Weight Watchers Weigh In

But - the scale at home looked OK. I didn't want to wake the little man up so early - and there was no one home to stay with him.
I switched to Core a couple weeks ago - I think if I can follow the program a little better - it'll work for me. I feel much better since I started limiting my carbs - and there are some wonderful meals that are core, that even the kids like.
OH - if you ever shop at overstock - take some time today to send this email - Free shipping all year - amazing - check out this link
love this web site - and this is simply an amazing deal.
Movies today - our local theater has free movies at 10 a.m. each Tuesday - works out great for us - cause we get done swim practice at 9:30. Do ahve some errands to run afterwards - but will still be back home in time to get a full day of school in :)
Hopefully the sun will stay out and we can get some swimming in as well.
Jerzy

Comments

Anonymous said…
Woo hoo!! Are they home yet?

Popular posts from this blog

Brown Rice Congee with Milk and Butter 3 points

Design Wall Monday

Design Floor Monday