My Alli is out !

Yes, I KNOW it's not a magic pill - but maybe it's the jumpstart I need. Just happened to be looking through the sales paper (we need TP) - and saw that My Alli was going to be in the stores TODAY. Yes, I did - I jumped right into my car and went and picked mine up. I was first - it wasn't even unpacked yet LOL.

Anyway - registered at their web site - lots and LOTS of information. I printed out my first weeks menu - after making personalized adjustments. NOW - I'm going to put the same info into my WW journal and see how many points it adds up to. Hopefully this will be the jumpstart I needed !

I picked mine up at Eckerd today - $50 for a 90 pill started pack. I also preordered the 150 pill starter pack from Costco - so when that comes in - I'll have an extra set of the getting started books in case anyone wants to borrow them.

Here's my first weeks menu - It starts on Sunday - and I plan on starting on Saturday after my WW meeting - so I'll just use the last Saturdays menu twice this week. I don't know if the linked recipes will work for anyone else but me - but if there is a good one - I'll save it to my own recipes and figure out WW points as well.

Meals for the week of Jun 10, 2007
Your meal plan is based on 1800 calories per day. Recipes frequently include side dishes and/or beverages. Your complete meals are based on the following approximate calorie and fat gram counts:
ApproximateCalories/Fat (g)
Breakfast
400 / 12
Lunch
600 / 18
Snack #1
100 / 3
Dinner
600 / 18
Snack #2
100 / 3

Sunday
Breakfast
Bagel Sandwich
Lunch
Chicken Pineapple Salad
Snack #1
Tortilla Chips with Dip
Dinner
Fried Rice Supper
Snack #2
Fresh Apple with Peanut Butter

Monday
Breakfast
Yogurt with Shredded Wheat
Lunch
Roast Beef Wrap
Snack #1
Fresh Apple with Peanut Butter
Dinner
Salmon Croquettes with Sweet Corn
Snack #2
Pita Wedges with Hummus

Tuesday
Breakfast
Nutty Whole Grain Waffles
Lunch
Chicken Salad with Grapes
Snack #1
Toasted Oats and Raisins
Dinner
Broiled Mustard Steak
Snack #2
Turkey Lettuce Wrap

Wednesday
Breakfast
Toasted Cheese Sandwich
Lunch
Crunchy Tuna Salad
Snack #1
Cheese Melt
Dinner
Chicken & Pasta with Sun-Dried Tomatoes
Snack #2
Bell Pepper with Dressing

Thursday
Breakfast
High Fiber Cereal and Banana
Lunch
Greek-Style Shrimp and Orzo Salad
Snack #1
Oat Bran Pretzels
Dinner
Greek Chicken with Minted Couscous
Snack #2
Graham Crackers

Friday
Breakfast
Banana Peanut Butter Chocolate Smoothie
Lunch
Chicken Salad with Grapes
Snack #1
Pita Wedges with Hummus
Dinner
Grilled Mahi with Mango Salsa
Snack #2
Yogurt and Wheat Germ

Saturday
Breakfast
Smoked Salmon and Egg Wrap
Lunch
Turkey Sandwich
Snack #1
Banana
Dinner
Creamed Beef with Peas
Snack #2
Tea and Toast

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brown Rice Congee with Milk and Butter 3 points

Design Wall Monday

Design Floor Monday