Menu Plan Monday (yes, posted on Saturday again)




Had a great birthday yesterday - got the cast taken off in the early a.m. Doctor is leaving it up to me with the issue of surgery. We'll talk about it again in 2 weeks. WW Weigh In this a.m. - finally am back to my lowest weight ever - another 3 lb loss. I will NEVER loose track of my goal again. This has been a very long 6 months of yo-yo'ing back and forth. Total lost so far - 80 lbs !!!


This weeks menu - again some repeats - didn't cook as much as I hoped last week - the kids were down sick at different times - so I was busy.


Saturday – Birthday Dinner – grilled hamburgers made with 93% lean ground beef and ground lamb. 11 pts – but it’s a big burger !! Also doing some frozen Ore-Ida Country style fries for 3 points, and Dreamsicle Cake for dessert – 3 points

SundaySwedish Beef Crock Pot - 5 pts per serving



Monday – Still haven’t made the Chicken Legs yet – so tonight for sure ! 3 pts

TuesdayCrock-pot Cranberry Beef 7 points per serving

Wednesday – Cornish Hens only 6 points for the whole hen without skin
Served with brown rice and …..something

Thursday – girls are leaving for the weekend – leaves just dh and I tonight. Thinking maybe Shrimp bisque or Paella

Friday – Leftovers
Saturday – dh has to fend for himself this weekend – girls have a weekend swim meet – so we’ll all be away !!!




Remember - you can click on the icon
and it will link you to a blog with links for tons of others that also do Menu Plan Monday's with lots of new ideas

Comments

Annie said…
My oldest daughter joined ww last week, lost 4.6 pounds. She is really sticking to it. She only has about 20 pounds extra that she gained when she stopped playing basketball after 10 years... Now I am thinking of counting points too. I could lose about 20 for summer (swimsuits, ugh)
Have a great week!
blessings~
Annie
80 pounds--wow! Good for you! Happy Birthday!

You're inspiring me to try WW!

Blessings~

Popular posts from this blog

Brown Rice Congee with Milk and Butter 3 points

Design Wall Monday

Design Floor Monday