Hunan Flavored Drumsticks

1/2 cup tomato juice (I'm using pizza sauce diluted with water - since thats what I have LOL)1/2 cup Lite Soy Sauce
1/3 Cup lite brown sugar
2 1/2 TBS Brown sugar twin
1/4 cup chicken broth
3 cloves garlic (I'll add much, much more to this one)
12 uncooked skinless chicken drumsticks (I'm use 8 drumsticks and 8 thighs - so I'll increase the chicken broth a bit)

Combine all ingredients except chicken in a bowl. Dip each piece of chicken in the sauce and place in the crockpot (yeah, right, I'll just dump it over the whole mess and stir it - doesn't it end up the same?) Pour remaining sauce over the top (don't have to do it this step now, do I ?) Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours. Serves 12 at only 1 WW pt each (it's 60 calories, 2 gm fat and 0 fiber) so if you have 2 pieces (who would only have 1 chicken leg?) its still only 3 pts - and if you have 3 pieces - it would only be 4 pts - what a bargain.

Comments

Leni said…
Sounds good! Keeping note of that one.

Popular posts from this blog

Brown Rice Congee with Milk and Butter 3 points

Design Wall Monday

Design Floor Monday