Happy New Year !



2009 - it's been a wonderful year. I'm looking forward to 2010. To finding myself again. To put myself first sometimes. To achieve things that I know are inside me - if I only give myself the time I need. It's been a wonderful year - I may not be where I want to be weight-wise, but I've made significant life changes that will only lead to good things.

I wish you all a safe and happy New Years Eve. I wish you all a healthy and prosperous New Year. I hope each and everyone of you take the time to explore your dreams, to write them down, and instead of only dreaming them - make them achievable goals.

Comments

Kay said…
I love seeing all of you! How the girls have grown up. Big Hugs!!

Popular posts from this blog

Brown Rice Congee with Milk and Butter 3 points

Design Wall Monday

Design Floor Monday