Body Bugg -

I'm LOVING my Body Bugg - this morning, at the gym, when I was really trying on the crosstrainer - I was burning almost 10 calories a minute. That's amazing.

Monday, December 7, 2009
TARGET 2800

Calories
Burned
so far today 1019 36%
TARGET 1900

Calories
Consumed
so far today 167 9%
TARGET DEFICIT 900

Calorie
Balance
so far today 852
DEFICIT
Calorie Deficit Calorie Surplus

I'm shooting for a 900 calorie deficit each day - so I can lose between 1-2 pounds a week. I'll post my results here each week - this, plus my NEWO workouts - I'll be at goal weight this time next year - and it's out there for all to see !

Comments

Marti said…
I'll have to look into the Body Bugg, though exercising right now just leads to the library. lol

I would never have guessed that was a swap quilt since I saw some of the same fabrics scattered through the rows. What batting will you use?

I used to sandwich on the kitchen floor too until I did a quilt that was too big. I did it on the den floor with berber carpet and slid my cutting mat around under it. Worked great, was easier on my knees, and I didn't have to clean the kitchen floor!

Popular posts from this blog

Brown Rice Congee with Milk and Butter 3 points

Design Wall Monday

Design Floor Monday