Design Wall Challenge -

My design wall is empty ! Sigh. Actually - I got lots done this weekend - put the binding on (machine front, hand sewn back) of the baby quilt - it just needs a label and then wrapped and gifted. Also got the binding machine sewn to the front of my dark/batik quilt - so that will be my handwork for the next few swim practices. AND - the best news - I've decided what to do with my "Crayon Challenge Quilt". The challenge was - we were each assigned a crayon - I got a green color. Most people know I really don't like green - but this time it's ok - because we'll be exchanging these quilts in Jan - so I'll be receiving someone else's color. The rules are this - your color, black and white are the only colors in your quilt. Has to be at least 24" - but not more than 40". Plus it has to be quilted and bound before the Jan. 31st cut off day. Since classes for me start in mid-January - I need to get most of it done now !

Comments

Marti said…
Where is your design wall? I have to move mine and can't think of a suitable and yet inconspicuous place for it.

Congrats on getting your quilt done. I am putting the binding on a receiving blanket and then it's ready to wrap.
Jerzydeb said…
I actually don't have a design "wall" - I have a design "table" and a design "floor" LOL. I do have a nearly empty wall that is covered with mirrors - I may invest in a few of those sticky clips by 3M - I've used them before and they'll hold up an entire bed quilt - so I'm sure they can hold up a piece of flannel when I really do need a design wall to compose a quilt ! Usually though - I use my floor - plenty of space - and it makes me keep it clean !

Popular posts from this blog

Brown Rice Congee with Milk and Butter 3 points

Design Wall Monday

Design Floor Monday