Corn Muffins and Hot Dogs?


If you scroll down (maybe last week?) - Hungry Girl posted a recipe that combined Corn Muffins and Hot Dogs - I saved it - cause it looked like ingredients I already had in my cupboards. Today - the hotdogs were calling my name. Of course, I didn't have corn meal - I had Jiffy Cornmuffin mix ... so I dumped 2 boxes, a couple eggs, a couple bananas that were going bad (they were slated for banana bread - that may happen tomorrow with the rest of the bananans) and threw the entire mix into the muffin tins. 16 minutes later - pretty decent tasting muffins. Of course, probably not as healthy as the Hungry Girl ones - but quick and easy !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brown Rice Congee with Milk and Butter 3 points

Design Wall Monday

Design Floor Monday