My Virtual Model -

If you've ever ordered from Lands End - you probably set up a virtual model to "try on" clothes before you buy them. Well, MVM now has a new website - and I've printed up 2 Virtual Models -


This is me now, pretty close to my actual stats. Her hair is nicer - mine could be like that if I had time to comb it LOL. I'm going to keep posting updates each time I lose 5 lbs so we can see her shrink !

This is me at goal - although I'll probably be wearing something a bit different -



another neat thing to keep track is a weight tracker - here's mine -

you don't have to actually put your weights so they show - just how much you'd like to lose




And of course, while I was there - I made a exercise ticker as well -





Deb

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brown Rice Congee with Milk and Butter 3 points

Design Wall Monday

Design Floor Monday