Design Table Monday

One of my favorite blogs - Patchwork Times - has a challenge that each week you post a picture of your design wall - so other quilters can see what you're working on - and you can track your progress. I think it's a really great idea. I don't have a design wall - my sewing room is also my classroom, so I use our classroom table on the weekends for my designs, and blocks in progress. SIL asked me to make a red quilt for her - she's really into country decorating - so I'm working with fabrics I don't really like (I'm a bright batik kind of girl - if you noticed the quilt I posted last week!) But I am enjoying how this one is coming out.




Here is a close up of one of the blocks - pretty neat looking I think

Comments

Judy D in WA said…
Wow, this is gorgeous! You have a very lucky SIL. :)
Running a 5K!!! Super. And your bright quilt is beautiful. Black and bright were made for each other.
Gari in AL said…
Not my colors either but your blocks are beautiful. I have never worked with diamonds: FEAR!
Sue H said…
Beautiful! These are my kind of colors.
Brenda said…
I think I like the blk too!! And look at how it's all coming together...... very nice, You are doing a great job on it.
Laura said…
Are you hand sewing this one?? Your points match perfectly!
Not my colors either, but the patten is great and it will be a beautiful piece.
Quilter Kathy said…
Beautiful blocks! Love the idea of a design table!

Popular posts from this blog

Brown Rice Congee with Milk and Butter 3 points

Design Wall Monday

Design Floor Monday