Menu Plan Monday -


Late this week - had a busy weekend - but no swimming now for an entire week !!! Joy, Joy !!


I do have to visit the Ortho again tomorrow morning - seems like I re-damaged my wrist over the weekend - urgh.




Anyway - it's Monday so - make sure to click on the icon and check out all the other wonderful blogs that participate in Menu Plan Mondays. I don't have all the WW points figured out for everything - but I will do it as I make them. As a side note - made a WONDERFUL shrimp bisque last night - and even made the bread bowls to serve it in. Talk about a wonderful dinner - I'll be doing that again when we have company !!
Monday - Turkey cutlets with Parmesan cheese, garlic mashed taters
Tuesday - Weight watcher Lasagna and roasted asparagus
Wednesday – Leg of Lamb with Yogurt Sauce – 7 pts, 8 servings (from WW web site)
Thursday – Cornish Hens W/ rice
Friday - leftovers


Comments

Unknown said…
Happy Easter and I hope that you're feel much better soon.

Popular posts from this blog

Brown Rice Congee with Milk and Butter 3 points

Design Wall Monday

Design Floor Monday