Tuesday, April 17th

Tax day - ours are paid, and the payment to the accountant sent out as well - whew - glad thats done for yet another year.

On the medical front - dd#2 got her cast off today. I was kinda hoping he'd offer to take out my stitches today and put me in a fiberglass cast - but it hasn't been long enough. Hopefully by Friday - I miss working out my menu's. Cooking has been tougher than I thought - but even dh has pitched in with dishes and carrying heavier items. Life is good.

Didn't do Menu Plan Monday this week - Just takes too long to type but this is what I'm planning

Monday - buffalo burgers - Love my george forman grill when it rains

Tuesday - frozen lasagna and chicken

Wednesday - Something over rice - just haven't decided what yet - maybe shrimp something?

Thursday - Something in the crock - the kids swim - so something that'll be ready when we get home is best.

Friday - hopefully my cast will be off - dinner will be leftovers though

On the weight loss front - went to my meeting last week but didn't weigh in - I came out of surgery 10 lbs higher then when I went in - so I'll wait until next week. Once the stitches are out - I'm going to start training for a 5K - plus I want to be under 200 lbs before Mothers Day - and since I wrote it here - I'm accountable...

Comments

Anonymous said…
You'll get there, duckee. 5K?! Awesome!!!

Anymore thoughts on June?

Popular posts from this blog

Brown Rice Congee with Milk and Butter 3 points

Design Wall Monday

Design Floor Monday