New Year - Great Start - Vitamix !!

I wanted a Vitamix for years and years.  They are expensive !  I had a hard time spending that kind of money on an appliance I wasn't sure I would use.  Then - my MIL got sick, and the hubster took one to her, made her smoothies every day, and within a week, she got her strength back.  That was all it took - he called me and told me to order the one I wanted (which was even more expensive, because if I was going to order the Vitamix, I wanted the one I could grind my own wheat with, so I could bake my own bread, and be as natural as possible. 

Vitamix Professional Series 750 with 64 oz container, Brushed Stainless Finish


This is the one I got - the Vitamix $750.  I found a deal around Christmas time where they had the extra jars for $50 - so I got an extra dry jar as well (I've heard you can use your wet jar, but it'll scratch up the inside of the jar - figured it was worth the extra $50)

I love it.  I use it at LEAST once a day.  I make the hubster a smoothie every single morning - I use 2 handfuls of spinach, some carrots, some chia seeds, protein powder, almond milk and frozen fruit.  He drinks it after his morning coffee - and he's good until dinner time.  Amazing.  I make the kids smoothies too - but I don't put in so much spinach that they can see the green (as long as it's still red, they think I just used fruit)   Everything gets so well pulvarized - you cannot tell what's inside !  Amazing.  Why did I wait so long ???

So - on my save money and eat healthy kick - next up -  a food saver ..... stay tuned, I have to do my research first !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brown Rice Congee with Milk and Butter 3 points

Design Wall Monday

Design Floor Monday