Stash Report

I only post the yardage of projects I actually complete - easier to keep track of what I have and have not completed.  Since last time I updated, I finished another wallhanging that I'll call April Table Runner, as well as the pink/brown - blue/brown quilt.    The pink/brown/blue/brown is a nice twin size quilt - so a good 7 yards?  Then another 3 for the wall-hanging, so 10 yards out, and still nothing in ... although I've been watching some online sales ....



Used this Week: 10 yards
Used year to Date: 36 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 0 yards
Net Used for 2012: -36 yards

Finished Projects for 2012 -
 


To see how others are doing - check out Judy's Blog at Patchwork Times

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brown Rice Congee with Milk and Butter 3 points

Design Wall Monday

Design Floor Monday