Calaphon Review #3

Been cooking up a storm and the pans are 100% awesome.  Here's some eggs I made this morning - if you notice - no oil in the pans - and watch - the eggs are near the bottom of the photo -

then I can just tilt the pan a bit and they slide right to the top - amazing.  Over easy - and they don't break.  Nothing sticks - if you've ever made frozen veggie burgers - they stick - without cooking spray - check this out

and that's after I've cooked one side and flipped them - nothing stuck.    Oh, and last but not least, the hummus I made the other day - it's all gone now - but I did the entire bag in the crockpot then froze the rest of the beans - so the next batch while be quick and easy to whip up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brown Rice Congee with Milk and Butter 3 points

Design Wall Monday

Design Floor Monday